How do I install Tekkit on my server?
Follow these simple instructions below to add Tekkit to your server:
1. Login to the game panel (http://tcadmin.nitrous-networks.co.uk)
2. Once logged in click on game servers
3. Select your server (if you have more than one)
4. Then click on 'Game Mods'
5. Select Tekkit (Stable build 2.1.1) from the dropdown menu
6. Select Install
If you have any issues joining your server after this please submit a support ticket:
Was this answer helpful?
Failed to check session lock errors can occur randomly and usually begin with this...
This is one of the most common Minecraft server errors and is very easy to fix, please do the...
Dedicated IPs allow you to use the dedicated port for your game, this means you don't have to...
This error unfortunately means your server is out of memory (RAM), there are several options to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution